h2:first-letter { font-size: 130%; color: #9F0050; }

Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank you my friend.


Happens too suddenly connected and I find it hard to accept.
Sorry my babe ;
Obviously can countdown to the end of the world 
Obviously can countdown to Christmas and obviously can countdown to 2013 ..............
No one can accompany you speak your mind 
No one can accompany you hang out when u boring
And nobody gossip you the things of others.
You say you suddenly scared of the thought I'll be gone then cry
Thank you really really think of me as your BEST FRIEND. Who never cherish our very thank you for giving us this opportunity to let us recognize that make we be better!

Do not worry about our friendship, become really good friends, if not daily chat will not be alienated. I believe our friendship  














0930- Our first group photo when the Mid-Autumn Festival, still remember?
That day you suggested that we take lantern Walking Street, and I promise you this boring requirements to accompany you to do silly things. That day our so funny right? 







Something is lost when it is suffering very hesitant
But will find out that there is no nostalgia for it we lost.
Like someone who has hurt you.
Life retreat lose what can not lose the mood.
It was just a test of success I believe you can do it you want to do
GAMBATEH !


At school that day Xubie will is to graduate in form five students commemorate the days of school last year.
1031


Found that we are not alone 
And someone accompany is something meaningful
Friend is like a group of people, 
a group to accompany you through one after another period of life, 
to join hands to tide one after another evening in my heart,
 the care, the concern hidden in the fundus of a group of people.


Separately is always sad, 
But separate is the beginning of the next meeting, 
Saying goodbye is not the end, but a new beginning.
after 1127- We are graduation.



Real is keeping everything forever. 
Although the days will become, people will be old, but hearts remain unchanged.
I just need to not have many friends that really care about me
True friend when others are flash over will curse you
I am grateful to have such a friend.  
And I am very happy they are willing to tell me the secret.




Friends feelings better,  
Often that is most like to take you be a joke topic d person. 
Just like u and me.
We like to take each other jokingly say and cuz a lot of fun. right?


Thank you always my most difficult time with me, 
Thank you for always,and I have so much to say, 
Thank you stayed with the recollection that I do belong to the youth
Nice to have you! For our friendship, Cheers!



Cherish a friendship around
Maybe not forever
May be forgotten
May be alienated but it should never be forgotten
SAME wear the ribbon shoes ✿ 
1211- tutti frutti time.




A one kind person of friend is not very smart, but worth your life to has.
This girl 
I cherish.


Friends without saying thank met is happy.
I would like to thank people 
who do my friends and come to my world be my friend.







Old youth, Walking the years

Did not forget about you and my friendship

Forever friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment